How to Use The Paper Grader
- Activate the Paper Checker window by clicking on it with the pointer.
- Once the window is activated, copy and paste your essay and hit "Grade My Paper" button.
- It takes some time for our essay rater to get going and provide the feedback on your essay.
- Read the feedback carefully and apply it to your paper.
What Can Any Essay Reviser Tool Really Do and Why We Created It?
Many of you may be lulled into believing that AI can work wonders. Well, it can, but not always. Let me, as a professional with a degree in Computing Science, debunk some common myths about the AI. Everyone of you, to some extension, used or heard about such free online writing editor as Grammarly. Now, how many of you consider it to be a really powerful tool? I don't think that many. Highlighting some spelling/grammar mistakes and misplaced commas, this writing checker isn't capable of doing more and sophisticated job humans can.
When it comes to human language, not only all these essay fixers and essay chekers prove little help. Actually, the human language is so complex and tricky that few AI-powered tools find their way around it. Think of Google Translate or Amazon virtual assistant - Alexa. Though, they can perform some basic tasks, when it comes down to some serious task, they just fail.
Getting back to the questions why we created this free paper rater, I was doing some research on writer graders and free online proofreading apps, and was stunned by how many students write in Google such queries like "rate my essay" or "grade my paper for free". I tried, if not all of the paper raters, but quite many to fairly state they don't do what they promise.
Another common problem of students looking for "proofread my essay free" or "edit my essay for free online" is they fall victims of scammers who collect their essays and then resell them. I know numerous cases of students who used free online revision essay tools to find themselves accused of plagiarising. It happened because frauds collected and resold their papers to the third party and when the student turned their work in a week later, the plagiarism checker marked it as plagiarized.
The main reason why I created this free online essay checker was to sober you up and show you the bitter reality of all these fancy paper editors, and for you not to fall prey to a scammer, longing for stealing your paper.
Is There A Way Out of The Arisen Situation?
While the AI technologies are still in the butt, and you need somebody to fix your essay urgently. You can always turn to the help of professional essay editing and proofreading services. Such services provide editing/proofreading assistance for students in need. You may wonder how they work?
Coming to the US to study from Germany, I always struggled with getting an A for my papers, no matter how good my content was, grammar mistakes were constantly spoiling all the fun. Having used a dozen of online essay raters and writing checkers, and having no significant result. That's why a friend of mine suggested I should use online editing services.
Top Trusted Services
Why Online Paper Grader Services Can Be A Real Panacea For Good Grades?
- It's perfectly legal because you don't have anybody written a paper for you.
- You submit your paper for revision where a seasoned professional checks its compliance with the professor's instructions, writing mechanics, and style. After that you're provided with the feedback as to what to do to improve your paper.
- If you're short of time, you can actually request the service to apply all changes for you. You can look at your paper and see what a professional writer has done to your paper to make it better.
- We learn from our mistakes but if you don't have anybody to rate your paper, you can see your weak points and correct them until the professor gives you the disappointing C.
- You have more time and hassle-free life for other important things in your life like friends, family, and your crush.
- You progress every time your paper is graded and feedback provided.
- You don't have to worry that somebody steals your paper and hours or even days of hard work go down the drain.